7 mai 2017 9 h 00 min - 5 h 00 min Indian/Mauritius
La Vallee des Couleurs Nature Park
Mare Anguilles, Chamouny, Savanne, Mauritius
La Vallee des couleurs Nature Park is pleased to announce that it will be opening its doors to all members of the public on the 7th of May 2017 for the 3rd edition of its Open Day.
* Free visit of museum and inside the park.
* Face Painting
* Jumping castle
* Animateur: Games/ Entertainment
* Treasure Hunt
* Cartoons such as Minions, Tom & Jerry , Lapin Cretin, Ti Maurice et Miss Mauritius.
* Comedy Sketsch for kids.
Activities at discounted rates:
* Quad 15 Mins (Guided drive) – Rs 150
* Shortest Zip line 290 mt – Rs 200
* Longest Zip line 500 mt – Rs 300
* Super longest Zip line 1.5 km – Rs 950
* Nepalese Bridge 350 mt – Rs 400
* Archery – Rs 50
* Soccer Balloon – Rs 50
* Horse / Poney Ride(5 mins) – Rs 250
* Horse / Poney (15 mins) – Rs 400
* Horse (30 mins) – Rs 850
* Poney (30 Mins) – Rs 700
* 50% discount on all our a la carte menu at Restaurant La Citronelle.
Address: Mare Anguilles, Chamouny.
Free shuttle will be provided by CNT at Winners Chemin Grenier to Chamouny.
Free shuttle will be provided by La Vallee des Couleurs Nature Park and CNT to the Park from Chamouny.
Should you require any additional information or any further queries arise, please feel free to contact us.
Phone Number: 52928841 / 54718666 / 58697777